- In accordance with article 13 of the Italian legislative decree no. 196/2003 – “Personal Data protection Code” (from now on the “Code”), Ecolav SNC, as designated data controller, is obliged to provide information regarding processing of personal data.
- Origin of personal data: personal data are collected through your registration on this website.
- Purposes of data processing. 1.To allow you to send your message to the website in order to represent facts and opinions and include information that may interest the public, while respecting the dignity and honor of third parts and in compliance with the law; 2.to carry out direct surveys and verify the degree of satisfaction of users of this website; 3. to send you our newsletter. In order to guarantee efficiency of our service, we inform you that we may perform technical tests.
- Data processing methods. In accordance with the purposes described above, processing of personal data is performed through manual, electronic and telematic tools, guaranteeing the safety and confidentiality of data. Once the above mentioned purposes are fulfilled, these data will be canceled or turned anonymous.
- Providing personal data is optional, but in the absence of it, you will not be able to publish your message on the website and receive our newsletter and it will not be possible to perform direct surveys and verify the degree of satisfaction of the users, in order to improve the quality of our services.
- Your data will only be available to the administrators and moderators of this website, in charge as data processors. Solely for the purposes described in paragraph 3 (Purposes of data processing) will your personal data be made available to commercial partners providing services for this website. These partners are designated by the data controller and guaranteeing the highest level of data protection.
- User’s rights. In accordance with article 7 of the “Code” the user has specific rights: 1.the user is entitled to access his personal data.
- The user has the right to obtain information regarding:1. The origin of his personal data; 2. the purposes and methods of data processing; 3. the logic in case of use of electronic tools for data processing; 4. the controller and all the designated persons in charge of data processing in accordance with art. 5(2); 5. of all subjects to which personal data can be disclosed.
10.The user has the right to:
11.have his data updated, rectified or integrated;
12.have his data canceled, made anonymous or blocked in the event that they are processed in infringement of the law, including data storage that is not necessary for the purposes of data collection and processing itself;
13.The user has the right to: 1. refuse his consent for the processing of his data, albeit relevant to the purpose of data collection;
14.Refuse his consent for the processing of his data for commercial or advertising purposes
For any further information: firstname.lastname@example.org